- To confirm your reservation, a 50% of room charges before tax and service is required for reservations more than one night. A 100% deposit is required for one-night stays.
- In case of more than two occupants per room, there is an additional charge of $35 per person per night.
- When sofa beds or cots are desired, there is an additional charge of $45 per COT or sofa bed for the duration of your reservation.
- Kemble Inn is strictly for guests and families with children aged 12 years and up only; we cannot accommodate guests under 12 year of age.
- All rates are plus applicable state and local taxes (11.7%), and service charge (7.5%) in lieu of gratuities housekeeping staff.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Regrettably, we cannot provide refunds to guests who encounter emergencies or make last minute changes to plans. If you believe you may need to adjust your trip, we recommend that you purchase inexpensive trip insurance. No shows or early departures will be charged in full.
- In the case of cancellations received more than 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, you will receive a refund of the deposit minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received within 3 days of the scheduled arrival date are completely non-refundable and you will be charged 100% of the value of your reservation.
- In the event that the reservation can be entirely rebooked, we will issue a gift certificate equal to 80% of the “rebooked” value valid for one year from the start of your original reservation. There is no gift certificate if the room cannot be rebooked.
For “Group Bookings”; reservations for six or more rooms held on the same credit card, the same cancellation policy applies, except that 30 days notice (instead of 3) is required.
Kemble Inn is handicap accessible. The second and third floor is not handicap accessible, nor is there an elevator in the building.
Check In/ Check Out
Check-in time: 3:00PM – 7:00PM – If you are arriving after 7:00PM, please let us know in advance so that we may make arrangements and leave instructions for your arrival.
Check-out: 11:00AM – Late check-out without prior approval, or not as part of a package, will incur 50% of the room charge as an additional fee.
Early check-in or late check-out (additional hour) must be arranged in advance, prior to arrival and subject to availability.
The Kemble Inn is strictly a non-smoking property in guest rooms, common areas and on the porch. A cleaning fee of $150 per incident will be applied for any smoking on the property.
Breakfast & Dining
A breakfast allowance of $25/person is included with most rate plans at the Kemble Inn. Discounted rate plans that do not include this allowance are sometimes offered and will be noted in the terms of the particular booking.
Breakfast is served between 8:30 – 10:00 AM in our breakfast room with separate tables, or seasonally on the covered veranda overlooking the Berkshire Mountains. Breakfast includes a seasonal selection of fruit, eggs, pastries, pancakes, French toast and other breakfast favorites, juice, coffee and tea.
The following packages/rates do not include breakfast:
- Room Only
- Midweek Savings
The following packages/rates include breakfast:
- Explore the Berkshires
- Lover’s Getaway
- Standard Rate
- Summer 2018 Advance Purchase
- Sunday Funday
- Taste Berkshires
The guest refrigerator and ice is located on the 2nd floor. There is space to store any special food, beverages or medicine as required.
Be sure to book your dinner reservation in our restaurant during your stay. More information on Kemble Inn dining may be found here.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
2 Kemble Street
Lenox, MA 01240
Last Edited on 2017-09-28